Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

X Factor UK 2016

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Im loving Shayne on this,hes coming across well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Making Dublin proud....

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭jluv

Ah jaysus it's Wagner lol
    Oh dear Lord!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,756 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Not gone on the north Dublin city accent, sorry.
    She did well to get through.

I have heard it all,rapping in a Dublin accent.at least she be remembered.

• Advertisement

jluv wrote: »
    Auditions or All Ireland? Cmon the Cats:D:p:D

Both!!!!

The cats earlier in the day and a Pussy Cat doll later, and a good day for the cats and there will be purring....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm watching +1 and I'm here laughing my ass off :D

Angelica with a voice that is not angelic.

Just witnessed Abiola :D oh dear lord it's too funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Where in gods name does rylan get his energy. He only finished up on cbb on friday. No break. Straight in to x factor. Guy is amazing.

• Advertisement

Louis's answer to Christopher Moloney saying Louis being a non entity was great.
    As Rylan hid behind the cushion, he said 'why do we have to do this show live?'.
    :pac::pac::pac:

Where in gods name does rylan get his energy. He only finished up on cbb on friday. No break. Straight in to x factor. Guy is amazing.

He would be a great farmer, he makes hay while the sun shines.

Who are teh group playing us out.Its like i have transported back to the 90s

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭jluv

To be fair though, last night his eyes were like slits. Looked better in the lift than he did on the show:)
    I think the new Xtra factor show is excellent!(the fact that the "t" key on my laptop is screwed is making posting really slow!)
    Go Rylan and Matt..think they work well together..
    Feel it should be so much later though as Rylan (BBOTS) is over:D

Ok the Simon lookalike doesn't actually look like Simon. Who ever told him he did should be disposed of :D Getting my hopes up and then to be let down badly :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

dubstarr wrote: »
    Who are teh group playing us out.Its like i have transported back to the 90s

Get your xworks ready!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

RobertKK wrote: »
    Louis's answer to Christopher Moloney saying Louis being a non entity was great.
    As Rylan hid behind the cushion, he said 'why do we have to do this show live?'.
    :pac::pac::pac:

Fair play to Louis it's an amazing comeback. And he was dead right too! I am loving the Xtra factor!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Loughc wrote: »
    Fair play to Louis it's an amazing comeback. And he was dead right too! I am loving the Xtra factor!!

Me too!

The only thing i have is i love Rylan,hes perfect for the job.I just hope hes not everywhere and you get sick of him.

Plus loving all the old x factor contestants being back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Finally caught up with x factor :)
    Loving Rylan being involved with xtra factor, I could watch him all day. His videos from the lift were hilarious :pac:
    His dancing on xtra factor was priceless!

Love Loulou being back :) I love how his face lights up during the funny acts.
    I'm not a fan of the whole messing up the first song only to blow them away with the second song. Very formulaic.
    Not liking the bad acts as they are so obviously over the top. They're just not funny anymore. So once we're trough to the next rounds I will be less irritated (says she who watches it anyway!)

Nicole seems to be going for funny soundbites all the time. I absolutely loved her before. Maybe she'll become more natural as time goes on. Her impressions were amazing though!
    Think I will be more interested in xtra factor than the main show for the first while. I just love Rylan, he has done so well for himself and seems really genuine, very likable guy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

Tasden wrote: »
    I just love Rylan, he has done so well for himself and seems really genuine, very likable guy.

This description of Rylan does not tally with wot I saw on TV to date. I will have to tune into xtra next week just to confirm that I'm right.

learn_more wrote: »
    This description of Rylan does not tally with wot I saw on TV to date. I will have to tune into xtra next week just to confirm that I'm right.

You do that :)

Meanwhile I'll just be happy for the lovely guy who is making an absolute fortune while enjoying himself!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

learn_more wrote: »

Here's the thing I HATED Rylan when he was on XFactor. But when BBBOTS started on TV3 I found myself really liking him. And his work on the Xtra Factor is great he doesn't take himself seriously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Here's the thing I HATED Rylan when he was on XFactor. But when BBBOTS started on TV3 I found myself really liking him. And his work on the Xtra Factor is great he doesn't take himself seriously.

I loved him on X Factor cos he p*ssed off Gary Barlow each week. :pac::p

See people just remember his time on x factor (which was pretty inoffensive lets be honest!) and don't actually give him a fair chance in his presenting gigs, he's hilarious and very endearing :)
    Very witty and lovely

I do love Rylan! :o
    And his reaction to latesha was gas on bots!

See people just remember his time on x factor (which was pretty inoffensive lets be honest!) and don't actually give him a fair chance in his presenting gigs, he's hilarious and very endearing :)
    Very witty and lovely

I do love Rylan! :o
    And his reaction to latesha was gas on bots!
    He is also a completely impartial interviewer. Extremely professional. Always gets the best out of people.

He is also a completely impartial interviewer. Extremely professional. Always gets the best out of people.

Unlike a certain stunning twinkly eyed presenter you mean? ! :p

Unlike a certain stunning twinkly eyed presenter you mean? ! :p
    Who might not be around much longer. Is it ?

Who might not be around much longer. Is it ?

I'm gonna come out and say it- I love Emma Willis and don't get the hate!

I think Rylan suits the Xtra Factor because he can just be straight with people without taking sides, but it will take a while for the show to find its legs and for in jokes to happen etc. With it being such early days it feels a bit like it doesn't know what it's supposed to be, but that's probably because there's nothing and nobody to discuss.

• Advertisement

ok it late and I should be asleep.
    Going to see The Weeknd at a concert in less than 8 weeks and I am listening to some of his songs when I came across Or nah which has some explicit lyrics but it has lyrics about making your ass clap.
    Maybe that is where Nicole got that idea...

ok it late and I should be asleep.
    Going to see The Weeknd at a concert in less than 8 weeks and I am listening to some of his songs when I came across Or nah which has some explicit lyrics but it has lyrics about making your ass clap.
    Maybe that is where Nicole got that idea...

It's not a new phrase, it's been used by many rappers and entertainers over the years. In different contexts :o

It's not a new phrase, it's been used by many rappers and entertainers over the years. In different contexts :o

Oh so Nicole could have been a bit X rated there :eek: :pac:

Oh so Nicole could have been a bit X rated there :eek: :pac:

Nicole is at her funniest when being a little x rated! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

It's only the beginning of Nicole, a whole 4 months of crazy comments to come. Yay Yay Yay!!

They need to bring Gary Barlow back just so Rylan can interview him:D

• Advertisement

I wonder money wise if rylan is doing better than gary these days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I wonder money wise if rylan is doing better than gary these days?

Um no....Gary could never work another day in his life and will still always be doing better than Rylan money-wise!

Um no....Gary could never work another day in his life and will still always be doing better than Rylan money-wise!

Is that on royalties for song writing and whatnot? I'm clueless about these things sorry!

Is that on royalties for song writing and whatnot? I'm clueless about these things sorry!

Yes he writes alot for other artists as well.He wrote a lot of Blues earlier hits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

He is worth well over 50 million, has a huge property portfolio.

Tbh, not sure why he ever done XF. He was a good addition but too credible of a judge of genuine talent on it, favouring musically talented singer songwriters etc which didn't suit the show's genre and never seemed to enjoy all the cheese and panto elements to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I'm just going to enjoy X Factor and Xtra Factor this time around.
    I don't care how staged or anything else it may be.

For me it's a couple of hours of light entertainment, and as a bonus it contains Dermot O'Leary and Rylan! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I'm just going to enjoy X Factor and Xtra Factor this time around.
    I don't care how staged or anything else it may be.

For me it's a couple of hours of light entertainment, and as a bonus it contains Dermot O'Leary and Rylan! :D

Wait until the live shows start and the prediction thread starts. Then it's dog eats dog and every man for himself.**

**This may or may not be true depending on how well my predictions are going. :p

I have to say i do like Yes Lad,they could do really well if given proper songs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Wait until the live shows start and the prediction thread starts. Then it's dog eats dog and every man for himself.**

!

**This may or may not be true depending on how well my predictions are going. :p

This is so true I remember throwing my toys out of the pram when Sean Miley Moore was Eliminated in week 2, I was devastated, lol.

Note to self: Must try harder to not become emotionally involved in light entertainment shows

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Taxi for :p

7 1/2 hours.Im not counting down.Honest............:D:D:D:D

I used to be like that when cbb was on.

I can't be the only one who orders in take away for Saturday night x factor, I always look forward to my x factor and Chinese combo! Two things to look forward to, and now Rylan for xtra factor too!! :D

I can't be the only one who orders in take away for Saturday night x factor, I always look forward to my x factor and Chinese combo! Two things to look forward to, and now Rylan for xtra factor too!! :D
    Please stop you are making me homesick for cbb. My chilled lidl white wine. Crisps and bar of chocolate. And my picture of bear on my bedroom door that I got from skipper. And the persons living here knowing not to disturb donkey Kong for 3 blissfull hours.

Please stop you are making me homesick for cbb. My chilled lidl white wine. Crisps and bar of chocolate. And my picture of bear on my bedroom door that I got from skipper. And the persons living here knowing not to disturb donkey Kong for 3 blissfull hours.

I need to take a leaf out of your book and throw wine into the mix!

• Advertisement
Advertisement