Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most affordable places to study abroad

• 29-03-2016 6:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I really want to study abroad but not if it means leaving college with a massive debt built up in student loans.
    I'm not actually sure what course I'm looking for but I was wondering if anyone knows any countries or cities where the cost isn't crippling? I've hear Scotland, Germany and Wales are pretty good

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Depending on what course you do, you could have the opportunity to study your 3rd and/or 4th year abroad (with a grant) under the Erasmus scheme.
    Of course there is always the option to do post-grad study abroad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

I have studied in Netherlands and I am currently in Scotland. I can give you some information if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rossighw

I am studying in Wales and there is loads of Irish over there because it is cheaper than Ireland and there is a greater amount of places on the college courses. However, I think the tuition fees may have increased in price over the last year but it still works out cheaper.

Advertisement