Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amazon.co.uk: £15 off basic Kindle or £25 off Kindle Paperwhite

• 29-03-2016 7:57am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Offer runs until midnight tonight!

Terms & Conditions are:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=hldtxt2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000810113

To avail of this offer you'll need to
    - use the discount code mention in the T&XC's,
    - you cannot already have a kindle previously registered on your account,
    - you'll need an Amazon account with an order placed within the last 12 months
    - finally, you'll need to ship it to a UK delivery address and before placing the order you may need to set your default address to a UK address also.

Made use of this yesterday :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

Paperwhite Currently €122 in Argos, down from €149 plus another €10 off next purchase cos spent over €100. And straight into the hand, so alternative option there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Ugh I just want a new replacement for my Kindle Keyboard. As in, another Kindle Keyboard. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

Some on adverts.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Sasso wrote: »
    Paperwhite Currently €122 in Argos, down from €149 plus another €10 off next purchase cos spent over €100. And straight into the hand, so alternative option there.

I picked up a kobo aura in argos last week for 77 with a free sleep cover. I've used my dad's paperwhite, definitely not worth the 45 or so extra. Unless you want in to Amazon's bookstore.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

TPD wrote: »
    I picked up a kobo aura in argos last week for 77 with a free sleep cover. I've used my dad's paperwhite, definitely not worth the 45 or so extra. Unless you want in to Amazon's bookstore.

Can just send any ebook to it using stuff like Calibre, certainly not restricted to just Amazon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Cabaal wrote: »
    Can just send any ebook to it using stuff like Calibre, certainly not restricted to just Amazon

Yes, you can. I use Calibre to convert any books, and I use the Send to Kindle app to send files straight to my cloud storage.

I got one at Xmas when it was down to 80. Fantastic device, the backlight is a massive upgrade if you have one without it. I had an old Kindle Keyboard, and I'm loving this, though I do miss buttons for turning pages.

Advertisement