Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UK Golf Trips

• 29-03-2016 11:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭

I'm just back from a trip to Portugal and am suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

Has anyone booked trips to the UK for a weekend during the summer? We've a friend who lives over there so we'd like to take a trip over to see him and play some golf.

We'd probably be looking for courses in the south east or south west.

Any reputable websites/suggestions of golf would be most welcome.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 368 ✭✭markthespark77

www.yourgolftravel.com

not used it myself. heard they good tho..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

www.yourgolftravel.com

not used it myself. heard they good tho..

tell them Darren sent you :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

Seve OB wrote: »
    tell them Darren sent you :D

I laughed heartily at this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

I travel regularly to the UK for a bit of golf - mostly the midlands, Yorkshire, the Northeast and bits of Scotland.

There's some great golf to be had and I usually just book directly with the clubs.

Advertisement