Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone not working

Options
  • 29-03-2016 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We recently moved apartment and had our broadband and phone line set up. I bought a landline phone at the weekend and connected it to the phone socket but I cannot make or receive calls as it sounds like the phone is off the hook. When I call the landline number, it rings but the actual physical phone does not ring.

Can I pm you my account number and phone number to check this out?

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

Colemania wrote: »
    Hi,

We recently moved apartment and had our broadband and phone line set up. I bought a landline phone at the weekend and connected it to the phone socket but I cannot make or receive calls as it sounds like the phone is off the hook. When I call the landline number, it rings but the actual physical phone does not ring.

Can I pm you my account number and phone number to check this out?

Regards
    Hi Colemania,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your connection.
    You would need to contact the faults team and log a fault with your service, you can contact them on 1901 option 2.

Tony

Advertisement