Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Bus station Coffee

Options
  • 29-03-2016 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

I've just moved back to Drogheda after a good long spell away.

I don't know if I'm losing my mind or what but I seem to remember you could get a coffee in the station before and there's none now...

Just realized it this morning when I was had to take the bus and was in a serious need of coffee uplift this morning...

Does anyone remember the coffee place in the station or have I gone mad? My other half said it's never had coffee but I remember it i swear

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

Don't remember it ever doing coffee before. Are you mixing it up with the train station?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

I do vaguely remember them doing it many years ago. It was before they redesigned the station-but I think it was losing money as you had McDonalds across the road. It's probably gone 10-15 years now

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Joshua5

Antibac wrote: »
    I do vaguely remember them doing it many years ago. It was before they redesigned the station-but I think it was losing money as you had McDonalds across the road. It's probably gone 10-15 years now

Thank you, it would have been about ten years ago yes! Glad I'm not losing my mind

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

There a conductor/ transport manager in there Dave they call him, you can blame him for removing the coffee machine.
    Its now in his back garden where he serves distilled alcohol in it, if he sold this product at the station it would be a much happier place.

Advertisement