Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Losing data connection constantly

Options
  • 29-03-2016 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hi
    I have an lg g3 on id mobile living close to cork city. Anytime i move rooms or down the road i go from 4g to R data connection. Then i have to manually go into networks and search for id mobile and reconnect. It works but its a pain to constantly do this.

Anyone have any ideas How to fix this? I have the idmobile apn settings in right i think. It also happened when i was with emobile before on same phone but not with meteor same phone. Any ideas how to debug it?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭newwan

newwan wrote: »
    Hi
    I have an lg g3 on id mobile living close to cork city. Anytime i move rooms or down the road i go from 4g to R data connection. Then i have to manually go into networks and search for id mobile and reconnect. It works but its a pain to constantly do this.

Anyone have any ideas How to fix this? I have the idmobile apn settings in right i think. It also happened when i was with emobile before on same phone but not with meteor same phone. Any ideas how to debug it?
    Thanks
    My setting

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Its a feature of the network, it'll be fixed in 1-2yrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭newwan

ED E wrote: »
    Its a feature of the network, it'll be fixed in 1-2yrs.

How do you know this? When i switch off data on my phone and then switch it back on some time later the phone doesnt even try to find a carrier and just goes straight to roam instantly. There may also be a prob with the network but there is a phone prob too...

The phone also did this with meteor

Advertisement