Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adoption Stories TV3

Options
  • 29-03-2016 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi There,

Many of you may be familiar with Adoption Stories which has been on TV3 since 2011 and is now in its firth year on air.

We're currently working on the next 6 episodes which will air on TV3 this Autumn and I am looking for people who would be willing to take part and share their story.

I'd like to cover as many stories and angles on adoption as possible to represent what the reality is, whether it's someone looking for their birth mother, a parent looking for their child, someone considering adoption now, someone who has been adopted either domestically or internationally, and so on.

If you've seen the previous programmes, you'll know we don't embellish, change or judge - it's just the person talking about their own experience. This is not an investigative documentary or exposé – we really want to show the human, emotional stories.

I would love the opportunity to chat to as many people as possible who may be interested in taking part or knows someone who might.

Please feel free to get in touch-even if its just to chat and share your experience on a one to one basis, our email door is always open :)

Kind regards,

Aisling Brennan
    Flawless Films

Advertisement