Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good places to get some work done?

Options
  • 29-03-2016 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I'm a masters student so that means I have a hell of a lot more free time than I'd like. I come in on the days I'm off and would like to get assignments finished, but the "usual spots" almost always have some annoying asshole ruining it for everyone else.

Empty classrooms are usually disturbed for me by people who have no idea how to breath quietly, love hammering on their mouse at 60mph, listen to music loudly (with no earphones, I have no idea why they think this is okay) or perpetual throat-clearers. Near empty classrooms and the library just aren't good enough sometimes, so does anyone know of any better spots, preferably with a power source nearby? I saw a spot with a couch on the second floor of the north science centre that looks pretty cozy, but it's usually occupied. Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

a fat guy wrote: »
    Hi folks, I'm a masters student so that means I have a hell of a lot more free time than I'd like. I come in on the days I'm off and would like to get assignments finished, but the "usual spots" almost always have some annoying asshole ruining it for everyone else.

Empty classrooms are usually disturbed for me by people who have no idea how to breath quietly, love hammering on their mouse at 60mph, listen to music loudly (with no earphones, I have no idea why they think this is okay) or perpetual throat-clearers. Near empty classrooms and the library just aren't good enough sometimes, so does anyone know of any better spots, preferably with a power source nearby? I saw a spot with a couch on the second floor of the north science centre that looks pretty cozy, but it's usually occupied. Any help would be appreciated!

B106...?

Advertisement