Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for Tesco Earl Grey Tea (Not decaf)

• 29-03-2016 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any Tesco in Dublin selling Tesco Finest Earl Grey? I can only find the decaf version. Am surprised Tesco stopped stocking the non-decaf version as it is cheaper than Twinings Earl Grey and we have got used to the taste.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭thisistough

Artdeco30 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any Tesco in Dublin selling Tesco Finest Earl Grey? I can only find the decaf version. Am surprised Tesco stopped stocking the non-decaf version as it is cheaper than Twinings Earl Grey and we have got used to the taste.

Any help appreciated.

Im afraid I don't have an answer for you, but there is a food and drinks forum here which might be able to help you better!
    http://touch.boards.ie/forum/35

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Artdeco30

Many thanks - I'm not very good at finding my way around the forums!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Artdeco30

Any help appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭JackHeuston

Artdeco30 wrote: »

Any help appreciated.

I was looking for it, too! I can only find the decaf version which I don't like. I bought the Twinings you're talking about as a replacement for it and I find it very good, but if Tesco stocks its non-decaf version it would be better as it's cheaper.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

It's been discontinued here.
    Contact Tesco customer services and ask if they'll restock it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Coffee & Tea forum and duplicate threads merged.

@thisistough - please do not tell users to post in another forum. This causes duplicate threads on the same topic. Instead, it is better to use Report Post to alert a mod that a thread should be moved.

dudara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I drink Twinings Earl Grey, is Tesco better?

Starbucks do a great earl grey, but really expensive to buy the tea bags, I'd like to get a better tea than the one I have currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭JackHeuston

Gordon wrote: »
    I drink Twinings Earl Grey, is Tesco better?

Starbucks do a great earl grey, but really expensive to buy the tea bags, I'd like to get a better tea than the one I have currently.

Tesco's one is not bad at all, but I'd say the Twinings is better now that I tried it and got a 50-bag box.

The pro of the Tesco is that it's cheaper. And the taste I guess if you really got into it, but it's not my case.

Advertisement