Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eStatements ridiculous issue!

Options
  • 29-03-2016 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I just wonder, when this eStatements will be fixed?
    Will the bank reimburse my vacation costs, if the embassy refuse to stamp me visa, because of lack of the bank statement?

Why didn't the bank do anything to remediate the issue? Offer to print statements in the branch, offer to courier-deliver them next day, do something, instead of just replying "We are working on the issue at the moment". Do you think that 10 euro for courier delivery the statement costs more then reputation?

Why couldn't you appreciate your customers? What a ridiculous and unacсeptable service!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Will the bank reimburse my vacation costs, if the embassy refuse to stamp me visa, because of lack of the bank statement?

Why didn't the bank do anything to remediate the issue? Offer to print statements in the branch, offer to courier-deliver them next day, do something, instead of just replying "We are working on the issue at the moment". Do you think that 10 euro for courier delivery the statement costs more then reputation?

Why couldn't you appreciate your customers? What a ridiculous and unacсeptable service!!!
    Good Afternoon Mike, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. Firstly, I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused today, I understand your frustration and the impact this has caused you. Thanks for your comments and please rest assured that we are working to get a resolution to this. As soon as we do we will post this, even if after hours. 

Thanks, and our apologies again on this matter. 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mike Girkin

Good Afternoon Mike, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. Firstly, I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused today, I understand your frustration and the impact this has caused you. Thanks for your comments and please rest assured that we are working to get a resolution to this. As soon as we do we will post this, even if after hours. 

Thanks, and our apologies again on this matter. 

Evie 
    Hi!

It wouldn't be a problem, if it is for one day, I don't mind waiting a bit. But the statements inaccessible at least since Wednesday, 23 Mar. It is exactly what I called unacceptable service.

Thank you for your reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Offshore team in New Delhi are working on a fix for this 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your comments and patience. We are happy to confirm e-statements are now available again via 365 Online. Thank you again for bearing with us.

Evie 

Advertisement