Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am now waiting for over a week to get a print out of my Credit Card statement. When

Options
  • 29-03-2016 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I still cannot get a print out of my Credit Card monthly  statement.  This is after a whole week of trying. How on earth can i check my transactions if i cannot access the statement. The system is going backwards instead of forward. Can you give any indication of when this will be fixed. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Have you been in touch with your card company.
    Unlikely anyone here can look into their crystal ball and tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

E-statements have been unavailable with BoI for over a week.  We've been assured that it will all be fixed shortly.  The definition of 'shortly' is akin to a piece of string and its length.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

2judge wrote: »
    I still cannot get a print out of my Credit Card monthly  statement.  This is after a whole week of trying. How on earth can i check my transactions if i cannot access the statement. The system is going backwards instead of forward. Can you give any indication of when this will be fixed. 
    Hi 2judge, thanks for getting in touch and I’m very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please be assured that we are working to resolve this as a priority and we’ll update you here as soon as we have any further information.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your comments and patience. We are happy to confirm e-statements are now available again via 365 Online. Thank you again for bearing with us.

Evie 

Advertisement