Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how can i download my bank balance from March 2015 to present,

Options
  • 29-03-2016 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

business online user, need asap for tax end

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

business online user, need asap for tax end
    Hi hwjengineering, thanks for getting in touch and welcome to Boards.ie.

If you're using Business Online to access your account you'll have access to your balance and a list of your transactions for the past 90 days online.

You can also view, download or print a transaction report for your account, more information on how to do this can be found here. If you require copies of statements prior to the 90 days shown online, please contact your branch to order these.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you need anything else.
    Thanks
    Nicola

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

Still 90 days going back only.

It's a joke, how are you meant to run a company with regards doing end of year accounts etc when you can only go back 90 days?

I was phoned and asked how can you improve your service and twice I advised on this issue.

What's the point in asking me in the first place.

Advertisement