Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Akumajo Dracula (BOX & MANUAL ONLY - NO GAME)

Options
  • 29-03-2016 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: Akumajo Dracula Complete box, innter tray, manual & registration card
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection ideally
    PRICE: €10
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal

Box, manual, & registration card only - no game. Cheap way to upgrade your copy so it's complete in box :)

20160329_183148.jpg

20160329_183159.jpg

20160329_183218.jpg

20160329_183255.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

I didn't recognise your name in the other place :P. I'd be interested but if you'd rather not post that's no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,928 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Would be interested in this myself if you're ever about the city centre :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Corholio wrote: »
    I didn't recognise your name in the other place :P. I'd be interested but if you'd rather not post that's no problem.

As mentioned on Adverts, I can't even flatten this out for posting because of the plastic inner tray...so would have to be posted in a little box. Could end up that bit more pricey...
    o1s1n wrote: »
    Would be interested in this myself if you're ever about the city centre :)

City centre isn't a place I frequent dude, I may be able to get it to you via a beers or something though if you don't mind waiting?

Myrddin wrote: »
    As mentioned on Adverts, I can't even flatten this out for posting because of the plastic inner tray...so would have to be posted in a little box. Could end up that bit more pricey...

Yes of course, very understandable. Do you think €4 would cover it? No problem if not.

Yes of course, very understandable. Do you think €4 would cover it? No problem if not.

I'd rather not have to bother with the hassle of it tbh dude, would it be fair for me to wait see how it goes here/adverts, & failing that, I'll get back to you?

• Advertisement

I'd rather not have to bother with the hassle of it tbh dude, would it be fair for me to wait see how it goes here/adverts, & failing that, I'll get back to you?

Of course, that's no problem at all!

Of course, that's no problem at all!

Cool, cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,928 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

City centre isn't a place I frequent dude, I may be able to get it to you via a beers or something though if you don't mind waiting?

Cool, sure if it doesn't sell by a more hassle free means I'll take it from ya in the long run...somehow :D

o1s1n wrote: »
    Cool, sure if it doesn't sell by a more hassle free means I'll take it from ya in the long run...somehow :D

Grand, will take it to pm so sort out the fine details :)

Sold to o1s1n :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement