Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On topic post moved in Property and Accom forum

Options
  • 29-03-2016 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

I made a made a lengthy, fully on topic post replying specifically to an OP and the post was moved into an irrelevant thread.

Could someone please review as I think it's completely over the top moderation.

I had no idea lengthy on topic posts were unwelcome on boards.

I have put a lot of time and info into this "community" and to be honest that kind of thing just drives me away from the site entirely.

http://touch.boards.ie/user/795905

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This is the post in question. I've asked the appropriate CMods to take a look for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭12Phase

Thanks

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Hi 12Phase, I'm looking into this, I'll post back here when I have more.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Hi 12Phase, I've discussed it with athrasna and have now copied your post back into the original thread, also. So now the post is in both the original thread, and the Property Market thread (it's a very good post, so I thought it would be a shame to remove it from the Market thread entirely)

The Rental Properties thread has now re-opened, also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭12Phase

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

We all good on this one then?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement