Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daylight Canalside Assault/s At Leixlip

Options
  • 29-03-2016 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

630-730 pm tonight Tuesday .Women and children harassed and struck by 40 something ( 'looks irish '?) dark hair ,beard(?) riding pedal bike with storage boxes to front and rear .

Popular walking location ,watch out folks .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

Interesting, he matches the description of a guy who was harassing people in Rathangan last summer. That's quite the distance away though.

He didn't have storage boxes but massive five litre water containers on the front of the bike and some bags on the back. He verbally abused me twice unprovoked while out walking my dog. He tried to kick the dog too and really scared me at the time.

Then I heard he had been randomly shouting at and insulting other people around the village. Rathangan is a small village so I know he wasn't from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 pbear007

Canal may be the link? Anyway heard he's been arrested although that's unlikely to mean off the streets / towpaths.Also there may have been a youth involved ( alone ) in the assault on two boys .Not good to imagine two separate 'assailants 'in operation simultaneously along a small stretch of a popular walk

Advertisement