Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment of secondary credit card from BOI account

Options
  • 29-03-2016 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi,

Is it possible to pay a credit card bill (i.e. an AIB VISA) from my BOI current account(s) (from either personal or business)? If so, could you please inform me how a credit card can be added to my list of payee's (assuming that there's no other option under the bill payment payee section except BOI's VISA cards only). Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Reflective wrote: »
    Hi,

Is it possible to pay a credit card bill (i.e. an AIB VISA) from my BOI current account(s) (from either personal or business)? If so, could you please inform me how a credit card can be added to my list of payee's (assuming that there's no other option under the bill payment payee section except BOI's VISA cards only). Thank you.
    Hi Reflective, thanks for getting in touch.

Yes you can add a non BOI credit card for payment through 365 Online. You can add this payee to your 365 online profile by selecting 'Manage Accounts' in the left hand menu and clicking on 'Manage Payees’. 
    You can then add the account as one of your SEPA payees and just ensure that you include the long credit card number as the reference on the payment.

You can some more information about adding a new payee here. I hope this helps, please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement