Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-statements 8 DAYS WITHOUT FIXING

Options
  • 30-03-2016 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi, could you please now explain as now its in the 8th day of the 365 site being down for e-statements please stop sending the "we are very sorry, we are treating this as very serious, we are aware of the situation" BLAH,BLAH,BLAH and try to really understand what Bank of Ireland Customers are going through. I myself am in a terrible need of urgency to obtain a satatement for a Mortgage. Now you might say if i had ordered a statement before easter i would have had it by now, but who in their right mind would hazard a guess that it would be unavailable for us to use for 8 (EIGHT) DAYS AND COUNTING. I am astounded that you have treated us like fools without any explaination or any timeframe for when it will be fixed. As i type online 365 into twitter there are thousands of complaints about it on there from the last few days alone.
    I am sure other people are in a similar situation to me and need a statement. You guys have kept us in the dark for 8 days. i am now running out of time as i have until friday to get my mortgage accepted. the only piece of the puzzle is a recent current account statement which, if i am not mistaken, can be printed in any AIB bank over the counter as long as you have your visa/debit card pin. BANK OF IRELAND. SHAME ON YOU.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

The offshore team are currently fixing this issue, I'm sure

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

BOI, Can you please advise as I need these quite urgently, is there an alternative method of maybe sourcing them?

Many Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Dubdad25

hey BOI any chance of a response? posted this last night at 1am. still looking for answers. i hear your website is down now too and an hour ago the app was offline. seems like you are tyring to loose your customers in a hurry

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Seems the entire BoI site is down now :(  Must have to build it all from scratch again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Thanks to everyone who has posted and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

eStatements are currently unavailable but please be assured that we are working to resolve this as a priority and we’ll update you here as soon as we have any further information.

In relation to the 365 Online website, this has been reported to our support team and they’re investigating at the moment. Our mobile and tablet banking apps are operating normally if you need to access in the meantime.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Advertisement

I'm sure nobody on here is in any way assured you have your top guys working on the estatements. 8 days and we can't even go into a branch to print out our statements? 8 days looks like it's turning into 9 days by the looks of the shambles BOI online is in at the minute. There is absolutely no consideration for people who have been put in a terrible position due to this 8 day debacle Nicola and a few well chosen words have not answered my question. WHY HAS IT TAKEN 8 DAYS? Looks like things are getting worse as the days go on. Why is there no consideration for people in need of their own statements? Why no fall back plan Nicola? Why were everyone's account defaulted to estatements without their permission? As so as I get my statement I am leaving BOI. The guys on Twitter are trying to stem the massive bleed by not letting us know any facts. Any information. It's a disgrace and a mess. Unprofessional and untruthful. Banks have had a bad rap of late. This is just the cherry on top. 

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭knockoutned

I just logged into 365 now and was able to access my statements. I wasn't able to do this for the last few days. Maybe its now fixed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mike Girkin

Confirmed. Works for me as well.
    Will get away from BOI asap. This things could not be tolerated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your comments and patience. We are happy to confirm e-statements are now available again via 365 Online. Thank you again for bearing with us.

Evie 

Leaving them tomorrow. This is just a faceplant for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭m1ck007

Why cant i do a payment detail pdf report on boi online business anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

m1ck007 wrote: »
    Why cant i do a payment detail pdf report on boi online business anymore
    Hi m1ck007,

I've replied to your other post on this here. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭louise1985

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your comments and patience. We are happy to confirm e-statements are now available again via 365 Online. Thank you again for bearing with us.

Evie 
    Hi Evie,

Estatements not available again this morning. I can see all the statements listed but when I try open it gives me the estatements not available at this time.

I am waiting on these for a mortgage application. do you know when this will be fixed AGAIN?

Thanks

Advertisement