Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haircut and shave for older gent.

• 30-03-2016 2:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Need to get the oul lad spruced up for a wedding, any place in Limerick that would suit..?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

acalmenvoy wrote: »
    Need to get the oul lad spruced up for a wedding, any place in Limerick that would suit..?

Pat Stapleton on O'Connell street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Pat Stapleton on O'Connell street.

Is that the guy upstairs near whelans cameras. Was hoping he was still there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

acalmenvoy wrote: »
    Is that the guy upstairs near whelans cameras. Was hoping he was still there.

I think he closes at 14:00 these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

My partner's dad was going into town for years to a barber, but he's in his 80's now and trekking into town, parking the car, walking for a bit etc was just getting too much for him, so last year he started going out as far as the Crescent to the barbers there.
    He's a man who always took pride in his appearance and seems to be happy with the service etc he gets there, so that might be another option for your father op ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

An File wrote: »
    I think he closes at 14:00 these days.

So hes still there? Grand, will head in, in the morning..
    Thanks lads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement