Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor in Galway City to make a will

Options
  • 30-03-2016 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I am looking to make a will and am looking for a Galway City based solicitor who has experience of dealing with Spanish property. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Private Joker

I know someone who needed to do this and they employed an irish solicitor based in spain, i dont know if this was a requirement or just because spanish inheritance laws are wildly different to ours .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Any will do a will, very simple.

Off the top of my head daragh feeney on merchants rd is very friendly and not hard to get an appointment with

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Any will do a will, very simple.

Off the top of my head daragh feeney on merchants rd is very friendly and not hard to get an appointment with

thanks, but does he have experience dealing with spanish property?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Solicitor recommendations are not allowed in Legal Discussion. I appreciate that this thread was started in Galway City but I have to close it nonetheless.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement