Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TWW - Two Week Wait

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭emzibob

Is anyone else caught between wanting to have a positive mental attitude and think you are pregnant and the fear of getting your hopes up again.... maybe I'm just feeling it more this month as this should of been my due month for our loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lunamoon

emzibob wrote: »
    Is anyone else caught between wanting to have a positive mental attitude and think you are pregnant and the fear of getting your hopes up again.... maybe I'm just feeling it more this month as this should of been my due month for our loss.

I go through this a lot. It's an absolute rollercoaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Irish71

Hi.I'm on day 13 after 3 day embryo transfer and started spottjng 2 days ago. I'm taking presgestrone and also an injection.I have had 3 miscarriages and dr gave me injection to get me past 8 weeks pregnancy.I started spotting 2 days ago but only when I wipe.Anyone else have this.My blood test tomorrow.

Advertisement