Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitors Navan/ Kells

Options
  • 30-03-2016 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, will be buying a house shortly and would like to get a rough estimate of costs for a solicitor in the navan or kells area. Anyone here willing to recommend a decent solicitor in either location and give a rough idea of the costs
    Fell free to PM me if needed

If you also have contact details for a valuer and / or surveyor that'd be great too ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Sun in Capri

Not sure if I can mention solicitors names on here but I would recommend one in Kells, Headford Place, Kells. You will find them on google.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Not sure if I can mention solicitors names on here but I would recommend one in Kells, Headford Place, Kells. You will find them on google.

I know who you mean ;) . The founder was in school with my dad and both parents have their wills done through them. Might be worth a shout ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

brinty wrote: »
    Hi folks, will be buying a house shortly and would like to get a rough estimate of costs for a solicitor in the navan or kells area. Anyone here willing to recommend a decent solicitor in either location and give a rough idea of the costs
    Fell free to PM me if needed

If you also have contact details for a valuer and / or surveyor that'd be great too ;)

I don't think I will recommend the solicitor I used!!! but I can defintely recommend a surveyor.

I used Kenneday and Associates in Dublin 2. Think charged just under 400 euro.

Advertisement