Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding commercial property to rent

Options
  • 30-03-2016 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm interested in renting a small restaurant/cafe unit in Dublin and looking for advice on searching for suitable properties. I'm aware of the daft and myhome commercial sections but the results often seem fairly limited.

Do businesses usually hire a broker to search for properties based on supplied criteria or how does it work ?

Thanks for any tips/advice and excuse my ignorance on this matter :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

If nothing online is ticking your fancy just touch down with one of the agents who look like they have a good selection to offer and ask them to keep you informed of any upcoming units on their way to market. Leases might be expiring, units being renovated, etc etc, not everything will be online.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,407 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Have a walk around the area you want to set up in and look out for vacant premises

Bear in mind you may have planning, Fire cert and disability certs to apply for.

Advertisement