Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call of Duty 2016 : Infinite Warfare | Rumours & News

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,668 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

heroics wrote: »
    Wtf is this sh1t

SUPPLY DROPS. I just literally said it above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

sryanbruen wrote: »
    SUPPLY DROPS. I just literally said it above.

Aa ahh but you said theories 😠I was confirming it unfortunately 😟

Aa ahh but you said theories 😠I was confirming it unfortunately 😟

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO DO THIS!!!? :mad::mad::mad::mad::(. MWR was perfect and now it's ruined.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Idiots ruining a great game. Who the fock thinks its a good idea to paint guns pink, put cartoons on them and choose outfits for your soldier in a FPS....desperate!

Idiots ruining a great game. Who the fock thinks its a good idea to paint guns pink, put cartoons on them and choose outfits for your soldier in a FPS....desperate!

Yep on the cod forums today though and youtube comments there are a good few people saying they like all the cosmetic stuff.

Who actually believes there will be no additional weapons added though?

Yep on the cod forums today though and youtube comments there are a good few people saying they like all the cosmetic stuff.

Who actually believes there will be no additional weapons added though?

Oh there will be, even some weapons like the Galil were found in the files of MWR on PC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭SkinnyBuddha

on the positive side at least it's only cosmetic sh1te for the moment

on the positive side at least it's only cosmetic sh1te for the moment

That's still not positive :mad::(, I want MW to stay the way it was.

Anybody playing mwr find it laggier (is that even a word) since the patch? I have about 40 hours played and tried to play tonight to try out the new maps and seemed to lose gun fights that I should have been winning. Full mag of pistol and no hit markers even. Didn't have these issues before. Really struggled to go positive. Had to use m16 or mp5

• Advertisement

Anybody playing mwr find it laggier (is that even a word) since the patch? I have about 40 hours played and tried to play tonight to try out the new maps and seemed to lose gun fights that I should have been winning. Full mag of pistol and no hit markers even. Didn't have these issues before. Really struggled to go positive. Had to use m16 or mp5
    My son had mentioned it in passing...thought he was just moaning or maybe I'd caught him after a rage quit:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Thought I would post here: 55 euro for the legacy edition in Argos.

So been playing the new maps. Have to say they are sh1t if you only play Dom. Had a couple of games that for an entire side b was never capped and both teams either ran snipers or m16. No other weapons on the map Bloc I think it was. pipeline is sniper only by the looks of it. Wetwork and showdown just seem to end up spawn trapped the whole time only played the others once.

It has also started to lag like crazy since update. Some games are fine and others 3 bursts from a m16 and doesn't kill them. It's a bit like blops 3 where as they added more it seemed to get choppier. Had to turn it off tonight as was raging too much which in fairness hasn't really happened so far in mwr. Back to tf2 for me

Double XP from now until 6pm on Stephens day

I guess Ill spend the holidays ranking up...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,057 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

The tactical mode is pretty good in IW no jet packs lower health closer to hardcore still wall running as it's needed in some maps really good worth a go

The tactical mode is pretty good in IW no jet packs lower health closer to hardcore still wall running as it's needed in some maps really good worth a go

Strangely enough I think it was advanced warfare that you could play old skool CoD.....no wall running etc...thought it was a better game for it.

MWR...what a noobfest...pretty much every game..join late and you're either getting hammered 10-60 or on the winning team.

Poxy snipers going 3-10 or worse and 2 players(if you're lucky) carrying both teams and only them going positive.

Claymores...some buildings lit up like an xmas tree!

Air support...nobody taking it down..dont normally run with rpgs but once a chopper appears I will.

Age old compliant...people not playing the objective..Domination,KC etc just people concerned about their K/D.

And finally I'm bored of the maps :)

With my son we went from scratch to prestige 1 and half way to 2 since yesterday....not sure if I have the patience to put up with the muppets much longer though.

• Advertisement

Strangely enough I think it was advanced warfare that you could play old skool CoD.....no wall running etc...thought it was a better game for it.

MWR...what a noobfest...pretty much every game..join late and you're either getting hammered 10-60 or on the winning team.

Poxy snipers going 3-10 or worse and 2 players(if you're lucky) carrying both teams and only them going positive.

Claymores...some buildings lit up like an xmas tree!

Air support...nobody taking it down..dont normally run with rpgs but once a chopper appears I will.

Age old compliant...people not playing the objective..Domination,KC etc just people concerned about their K/D.

And finally I'm bored of the maps :)

With my son we went from scratch to prestige 1 and half way to 2 since yesterday....not sure if I have the patience to put up with the muppets much longer though.

For some reason I always seem to end up on the team of kids with no thumbs. Played a game of Dom on shipment average on my team was double negative. 1 guy went 22-88. Other team all positive except for one. I'd say average deaths on my team was in the 70s.

Seems to be the way in nearly every obj based game mode.

Think I will go back to blops 3 and tf2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Something about MWR doesn't feel right. I can't put my finger on it, but I get no satisfaction playing it.

Oh how I wish Black Ops still had decent numbers playing it. I think this is me finished with COD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Something about MWR doesn't feel right. I can't put my finger on it, but I get no satisfaction playing it.

Oh how I wish Black Ops still had decent numbers playing it. I think this is me finished with COD.

It was the same with halo collection for me, when you've already played a game to death at its peak you never get that new game buzz/addiction off it again in my experience.

IvoryTower wrote: »
    It was the same with halo collection for me, when you've already played a game to death at its peak you never get that new game buzz/addiction off it again in my experience.
    This about sums it up.

For what its worth MWR is a great replica of the original.It is enjoyable but I'm way too familar with it.I've played all the original maps to death and tbh the only reason I still play it on PC is because of all the player made maps.

Is CoD dead to me? not quite yet but the futuristic sh1te is getting tedious.

Needs to go back to it's roots...gimme World Of War 2 :)(yeah I know I keep saying this !)

For some reason I always seem to end up on the team of kids with no thumbs.

Quote of the day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,057 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

This about sums it up.

For what its worth MWR is a great replica of the original.It is enjoyable but I'm way too familar with it.I've played all the original maps to death and tbh the only reason I still play it on PC is because of all the player made maps.

Is CoD dead to me? not quite yet but the futuristic sh1te is getting tedious.

Needs to go back to it's roots...gimme World Of War 2 :)(yeah I know I keep saying this !)

Yeah I keep hoping for World at War remaster but I doubt it will capture the magic of playing the first time around! But still would love to hear Keifer Sutherland shouting out the commands during multiplayer! And does fantastic maps!

Im not enjoying it either for some reason. When I was playing it on the Xbox 360 earlier this year, I loved playing it...until my stats were reset and I lost everything I unlocked :mad:

38-11 and lost ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

https://youtu.be/6DyS4wxVbBU

Loving the look of the new dlc maps and zombie map.

€50 seems kinda steep.

Do the season passes ever go on sale or do I just buy now?

I'm lvl 44 at this point so quite invested. It's just good quick burst fun. Pick up play a few games and put down again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Did anyone else get a redeem code with there game for exclusive hellstorm weapon camo and have the redeem code be a digit too long ? supposed to be 12 digits but mine is 13 so I can't redeem it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I know a lot of people don't care much for COD campaigns but Infinite Warfare is actually surprisingly good, better than most of the recent games.

Modern Warfare Remaster is disappointing because I never seem to be able to find enough people, every single match is like 3v3 to start or so? I'm also positive that in COD4 there was way, way more than 6v6 - maybe this is because I was a PC player but the bigger maps seem pretty empty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I find myself playing ground war 9 v 9. Kill confirmed with the martyrdom perk.

Charlie19 wrote: »
    I find myself playing ground war 9 v 9. Kill confirmed with the martyrdom perk.

You are one of THEM. F*ck martyrdom in kill confirmed. Actually in every game mode

You are one of THEM. F*ck martyrdom in kill confirmed. Actually in every game mode
    as a rule martydom is a kunt of a perk but I would class it as being justifiable in KC :)

It's an absolute must in kill confirmed.

I should really try last stand just for giggles.

• Advertisement

It's an absolute must in kill confirmed.

I should really try last stand just for giggles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Well the €60 on PSN for the double pack of CoD4 and IW was finally cheap enough to get me to bite. Is the IW gameplay closer to Black Ops III or Advanced Warfare?

Well the €60 on PSN for the double pack of CoD4 and IW was finally cheap enough to get me to bite. Is the IW gameplay closer to Black Ops III or Advanced Warfare?

Black Ops 3. The movement system is the same but it feels much less smooth to me than BO3 did.

I have been playing very little MWR since supply drops were added to it. I played last night and was being mobbed by melees :mad:.

I have been playing very little MWR since supply drops were added to it. I played last night and was being mobbed by melees :mad:.

Tbh I haven't noticed the melee weapons at all. I play a good bit well nearly 3rd prestige and it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Tbh I haven't noticed the melee weapons at all. I play a good bit well nearly 3rd prestige and it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Well, aren't you jammy? :rolleyes:

Well, aren't you jammy? :rolleyes:
    Don't think so..I haven't noticed tbh

Don't think so..I haven't noticed tbh

I was clearly being sarcastic.

I was clearly being sarcastic.
    oh you were? Silly me :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

I switched to battlefield and I must say it's 10x the game this is

I was a big follower of the cod franchise but I'm done now I actually didnt even download it again since I swapped to the pro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

popsy09 wrote: »
    I switched to battlefield and I must say it's 10x the game this is

I was a big follower of the cod franchise but I'm done now I actually didnt even download it again since I swapped to the pro

Well you could argue titanfall is better than battlefield tbf. More the merrier I say! Always room for some cod imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

There's room for both really, they're so radically different they don't hugely overlap. I know some people don't have time to play both and thus chose one, but they're unique experiences. Same goes for Titanfall 2, really. There's space for all of them to co-exist and why I don't really buy into any of them being objectively better than the other. I own Titanfall 2, Infinite Warfare and BF1.

There's room for both really, they're so radically different they don't hugely overlap. I know some people don't have time to play both and thus chose one, but they're unique experiences. Same goes for Titanfall 2, really. There's space for all of them to co-exist and why I don't really buy into any of them being objectively better than the other. I own Titanfall 2, Infinite Warfare and BF1.
    yep you're seriously limiting yourself if you stick to one game.

Don't forget CS:GO , TF2 and Overwatch

True....no point comparing apples to oranges

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Well you could argue titanfall is better than battlefield tbf. More the merrier I say! Always room for some cod imo

Titanfall campaign was brilliant I couldnt really get into online though

I'm saying this now but come next November I'll probably be the first to reserve the new cod like every year ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Is there a way to play old school (mwr) on your own or with just you and a friend?

max life wrote: »
    Is there a way to play old school (mwr) on your own or with just you and a friend?

Against bots ? I'm not sure tbh.

Maybe check local game instead of multiplayer?

Anyone playing MWR on PC? is it full of numpties ?Because it's a fecking nightmare on PS4....constantly joining games where 1 side is getting hammered and then before you know it , your team has left.

Reason I ask is I just joined a game , and got fecked into a team losing 0-22 and just over 2 minutes gone.

Cannae take it anymore!

Anyone playing MWR on PC? is it full of numpties ?Because it's a fecking nightmare on PS4....constantly joining games where 1 side is getting hammered and then before you know it , your team has left.

Reason I ask is I just joined a game , and got fecked into a team losing 0-22 and just over 2 minutes gone.

Cannae take it anymore!

Happens me all the time in mwr on ps4

Happens me all the time in mwr on ps4
    I kinda hoped the console peasants would get up to speed after a while but it's been out aaaaaggges now :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement