Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call of Duty 2016 : Infinite Warfare | Rumours & News

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

sryanbruen wrote: »
    The leaked SMG, Sniper and LMG are now in MWR as of the update today. Along with that, a St. Patrick's Day version of Downpour called 'Daybreak' has been released.

Havent come across anyone with them yet.

I regret buying the XM-Lar now, shouldve waited and bought the sniper :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭da gamer

Started playing modern warfare remastered online last night. While I had played the single player years ago the mp had past me by. First impressions are, wtf is the story with that shipment map. By far the worst map I have ever played in any game ever. Spawn die, spawn etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

da gamer wrote: »
    Started playing modern warfare remastered online last night. While I had played the single player years ago the mp had past me by. First impressions are, wtf is the story with that shipment map. By far the worst map I have ever played in any game ever. Spawn die, spawn etc
    Same as Rust & Nuketown. Easily my least favourite maps because of what you mentioned. Way too small & my favourite maps are the likes of W@W & MW3 Dome, Courtyard, Summit etc. which many would call relatively small maps. Hate them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,674 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Here is the gameplay trailer to Infinite Warfare DLC 2's zombie map called 'Shaolin Shuffle'. The map pack is going to be called Continuum and the reimagined map of the pack is going to be Rust and in this case, it is called Excess! Yes, RUST of MW2! Rust with jetpacks? The release date is 18 April.

img_1793-681x383.jpg

da gamer wrote: »

I love that map, first to get an airstrike easily gets 20+kills. Using the smoke grenade is great craic as well.

• Advertisement

Anyone here notice the shipment map isn't 'in rotation'? I couldnt find anything online about why they removed it :( :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Anyone here notice the shipment map isn't 'in rotation'? I couldnt find anything online about why they removed it :( :mad:

Aparantly there is some glitch/exploit on the map that they have to fix

Aparantly there is some glitch/exploit on the map that they have to fix

Ah, I hope its back soon. Usually great craic playing that map.

Bad news....

Models for attachments are now showing up in the games files

M40A3 with Thermal Scope: rT1wuv8.jpg
    AK47 with Underbarrel Shotgun: 4azynT0.jpg
    USP-45 with Red Dot Sight: rt64TMK.jpg
    Here is the Tribal Staff Ingame: NcmsNqc.jpg

Since nobody has posted this, a new assault rifle called the Bos14 will be coming to MWR sometime. I'm guessing this Tuesday or Tuesday, April 25th.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CODModernWarfare/comments/61g5z6/update_bos14_model/?st=j1l848hr&sh=5f71e2d0

The person who leaked it's Twitter has been suspended however and Activision could have done so meaning that the leak is true. Plus this leak is from the same people who has leaked everything so far in MWR and they have been 100% accurate so far.

• Advertisement

It annoys me so much how people underrate Infinite Warfare zombies. Infinite Warfare's zombies may not have the best storyline but I don't care for the story, all I care about is appearance and gameplay. The new zombies map 'Shaolin Shuffle' is honestly one of my favourite zombies maps and definitely my favourite Infinite Warfare zombies map.

These are my ratings on Infinite Warfare zombies' maps so far

Zombies in Spaceland - 7/10
    Rave in the Redwoods - 6/10
    Shaolin Shuffle - 8/10

Meanwhile on the multiplayer side of things since that's all you care about :cool:.

Excess, the reimagine of MW2's Rust, is awful. It was as terrible as I thought it would be. My one positive note (which isn't even that positive) of it is that it is better than the abomination that is Showtime (the reimagine of MW's Shipment in Ghosts).

DLC 2's maps are pretty good like DLC 1 with the exception of Excess. I really like Archive. Scrap and Turista are pretty good also but Archive is what I believe the best of the pack.

Ratings of the DLCs so far

Sabotage - 7/10
    Continuum - 7/10 (it would be 8/10 if it weren't for Excess)

MWR Variety - 10/10 (of course)

I loved the Variety maps in COD 4 and still do in MWR. I think that all 4 of them are among the best maps in COD 4 and MWR.

Since nobody's mentioned it here and even though it's Sunday so you only get to play it for one more day, I just thought I'd do so. This weekend's warfare playlist on MWR is Prop Hunt!

Looks like Remastered might be release as seperate game on June 20th PS4 and Xbox/PC a month later
    https://twitter.com/charlieintel/status/859134783720497156

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Went back playing this recently and actually starting to enjoy it. That was until this afternoon. 6 games of tdm in a row (5 different lobbies) and I was the only person on my team to go positive in any of the 6 games.

I saw streaks that I've never Seen in tdm. Had to turn off PS4 I was in such a rage. Last game we lost 100-43 and I had 30 of the kills and 9 deaths. Had to use try hard setup and have anti streak class ready all the time.

Some of the games the avg kd on my team was not even .3 I'd say if you added all my teammates up over the 6 games and averaged it you wouldn't get .5 kd

How does it do the matchmaking?

Anyone else have issues with lag after playing this after 9pm?

I played this afternoon and it was fine. I tried to play again tonight and the lag made it unplayable. It happened yesterday and the day before that too! Its only at night that theres unbearable lag.

RIP Infinite Warfare with Zombies Chronicles :(. Well for PS4 anyway. I have to wait a month for Zombies Chronicles as I'm Xbox One. Well, at least on Thursday, I will have my love Shaolin Shuffle, one of my favourite zombies maps.

What do you think DLC 3's reimagined map will be?

This weekend's warfare on MWR is Prop Hunt along with double xp and double depot credits. This goes on up to 10 am PDT on Tuesday as it's a Memorial Weekend special.

It's teammates like this that make me hate this game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,338 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

heroics wrote: »
    It's teammates like this that make me hate this game

I'm seeing a lot of that. People just don't play objectives in objective modes, more interested in the amount of Kills they get. I really think they should change something in the objective game modes to force people to play the objective. I don't know how though.

Because of this, i've gone back to Regular TDM with the odd bout of HC Dom. Also, this game has maybe 1 or 2 maps suitable for snipers, which is annoying. I have fond memories of great sniper maps like Overgrown, Afghan and the one i can't remember the name of but it was basically a valley with houses at one side and a hill/tress at the other. Fantastic fun having sniper matches in them. Hopefully WWII will bring that back.

• Advertisement

June 27th lads for standalone Modern Warfare probably a month later for Xbox
    https://twitter.com/charlieintel/status/876888116916891648

Anyone elses left stick bolloxed when playing this? Ive problems moving forward and running forward in the game. I read else where that another player was having the same issues as well.

Anyone elses left stick bolloxed when playing this? Ive problems moving forward and running forward in the game. I read else where that another player was having the same issues as well.

Yes I thought my controller was wrecked. Seems to randomly just spin a 360. fall off walls and stuff.

Yeah and a leak of it costing 39.99 without the Variety map pack included in that price.

So it's official...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

40 Dollars !!

Scumbags ....complete scumbags !

SeantheMan wrote: »
    40 Dollars !!

Scumbags ....complete scumbags !

And without the Variety map pack :mad:.

Now I'm glad I got the legacy edition tbh than MWR on its own.

You would be better off picking up the Infinite Warfare Legacy edition for £40 at least you'll get an extra game in IW with zombies decent campaign and MP is pretty fun along with MW4
    Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition (PS4) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01EUPD232/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_0TNtzbJMVKXEG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

MW Remastered is on the PS Store, 39.99.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Notorious93

Is MW Remastered coming out on disc? Can't find it anywhere for sale

Its meant to be alright, if Twitter was to be believed.

I want it but I dont want to pay 40 quid for it TBH, if it was priced at 30 I might have been more tempted to get it.

Although it was never going to be priced that low as people who forked out 90 for the legacy edition of IW would have been somewwhat robbed.

Someone else mentioned it but you can get the legacy edition for about 40/45 quid with a few online retailers and you've the added bonus of getting 2 games instead of 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The legacy edition is €30 on PC as well, so hard to see what the point of pricing it so high is. Infinite Warfare is a good game, for anyone interested, I thought the campaign was easily the best COD in quite some time.

The legacy edition is €30 on PC as well, so hard to see what the point of pricing it so high is. Infinite Warfare is a good game, for anyone interested, I thought the campaign was easily the best COD in quite some time.

It annoys me that everybody jumps on the band wagon for hating Infinite Warfare just because it's set in space.

It annoys me that everybody jumps on the band wagon for hating Infinite Warfare just because it's set in space.

Exactly it's not that bad! ok it wasn't the finished product when it was released no scoreboards etc in multiplayer but I still think it's a solid effort, it's good you can craft variants of weapons using salvage and for season pass holders you get base variants of DLC weapons and for non season pass owners you just have to do some easy enough challenges to unlock them.
    If people play BO3 multiplayer then I'm sure they will enjoy IW multiplayer.

The remastered DLC is down to 9.99 and I like a chump I've bought it all due to peer pressure from the group chat. :o

• Advertisement

heroics wrote: »
    Yes I thought my controller was wrecked. Seems to randomly just spin a 360. fall off walls and stuff.

Did you get a new one, return it or still have it?

One of the cringiest trailers I have ever seen :o

Got the shotguns and sniper. The shotguns are great fun but the sniper is a hit marker piece of shi......:mad:

• 40 Euro is an absolute insult

Ya, its a pi** take really, have a few mates who got it or have IW Legacy Edition so hopefully will get a few MP games out of it.

I genuinely thought theyed price it for about 30 quid.

• Advertisement

DLC 3: Absolution for Infinite Warfare found in files:

call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-absolution-leak-2-555x328.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

I've a problem with an update on my PS4 for COD : Infinity Warfare.

It won't download fully but online play won't work without it.

I tried deleting it but when it tries to download it won;t work again.
    INternet test shows I'm connected.

any experience?

Thanks

I've a problem with an update on my PS4 for COD : Infinity Warfare.

It won't download fully but online play won't work without it.

I tried deleting it but when it tries to download it won;t work again.
    INternet test shows I'm connected.

any experience?

Thanks
    Only thing I can suggest checking is that your hard drive is full even it is nearly full maybe delete something and try again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

Only thing I can suggest checking is that your hard drive is full even it is nearly full maybe delete something and try again

thanks - that worked!
    I never thought of that

Is the Absolution DLC available for anyone to download on Xbox One and PC? I can't seem to get it.

Oh never mind lol, I got trolled by me mates on Twitter saying it's ready to download today when it's tomorrow :rolleyes:.

There was a leak from a French retailer which showed Modern Warfare Remastered would get a second DLC pack called Regroup which would have reimagines of the MW2 maps, Highrise, Terminal and Estate along with a reimagine of the MW3 map, Dome. Here was the exact description of the maps from the leak into English:

Palace - a remake of the MW2 fan favorite map Estate, brings players to a luxurious walled off palace in the middle east.

Terminal - a remake of the MW2 fan favorite map Terminal, brings players to a russian airport terminal.

Skyscraper - a remake of the MW2 fan favorite map Highrise, brings players to the roof of a newly build skyscraper in the middle east.

Boundary - a remake of the MW3 fan favorite map Dome, brings players to the Russian, Finnish border in a snowy re-imagining of Dome.

It had a "placeholder" or just release date of 1 August 2017. I say placeholder because it's still yet to be truly debunked but here we are on August 8th and no word on it.... so perhaps it was fake.

There was a leak from a French retailer which showed Modern Warfare Remastered would get a second DLC pack called Regroup which would have reimagines of the MW2 maps, Highrise, Terminal and Estate along with a reimagine of the MW3 map, Dome. Here was the exact description of the maps from the leak into English:

Palace - a remake of the MW2 fan favorite map Estate, brings players to a luxurious walled off palace in the middle east.

Terminal - a remake of the MW2 fan favorite map Terminal, brings players to a russian airport terminal.

Skyscraper - a remake of the MW2 fan favorite map Highrise, brings players to the roof of a newly build skyscraper in the middle east.

Boundary - a remake of the MW3 fan favorite map Dome, brings players to the Russian, Finnish border in a snowy re-imagining of Dome.

It had a "placeholder" or just release date of 1 August 2017. I say placeholder because it's still yet to be truly debunked but here we are on August 8th and no word on it.... so perhaps it was fake.

Yeah it was fake would have made sense with the end of Days of Summer event

It would have been awesome - and weird at the same time. I'm getting really bored of the maps.

It would have been awesome - and weird at the same time. I'm getting really bored of the maps.

I'm sure we will see a MW2 remaster sooner then later Activison know nostalgia sells, MW1 as a standalone was in the top 10 PS4 games as was the Rip off DLC pack, so I would say that will be in the next year or on the IW game cycle in two years time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement