Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call of Duty 2016 : Infinite Warfare | Rumours & News

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

UPDATE ONE: Activision Support have confirmed that the Infinite Warfare beta launching today has been delayed due to the ongoing problems affecting the PSN status.

"We have run into delays with the release of the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Beta on PlayStation 4, scheduled for release on 10/14 at 10:00 AM PT / 5:00 PM GMT," Activision Support confirms.

"We are actively working to launch the Beta as soon as possible."

For those able to access the PlayStation Network, an Infinite Warfare Beta LUMEN error code is what currently greets you when trying to access the multiplayer section.

It is unclear when the Call of Duty weekend will kick off, Sony say they are working on getting the PSN back online for those affected.

"We're aware that users are experiencing issues logging into PSN. Thanks for your patience as we investigate," The Sony support message reads.

Beta is up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭CptMackey

If there are any codes going I'd appreciate one for ps4.

Looks good in the videos I have seen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Played a few games there of multi player..it's easy to see why modern warfare remastered is being released with it. I know which multi player I will be playing the most😉

max life wrote: »
    Played a few games there of multi player..it's easy to see why modern warfare remastered is being released with it. I know which multi player I will be playing the most😉

Match-making is awful right now, I only got to play two games at the start but now it's taking over half an hour to get a game so I gave up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Can't find a game at all. Ugh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Can't get into a game at all here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Went into TDM, couldn't get a game but tried Dom and got one within a couple of mins. Remember to sort out your camera sensitivity & button layout before entering.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Played 3 games there. Not a fan so far. Quick scoping seems to be back in force.

What's with the claw? This weapon seems to be mowing teams out of it. I'm sure it will get nerfed come the release.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Kill Confirmed has been added and new map Precinct added to Beta

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Its actually a not a bad game.

I didn't think I'd like it but have to say it ain't bad at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

I'd appreciate a beta code for cod for the ps4 if anyone has any free. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Personally, I don't really like it. Early days obviously but it feels like they know everyone is just going to play the remastered game so they have gone at this one half-arsed. It's a "meh" from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 TeflonRon

The last COD I played properly was MW2, big fan back in the day, seen the beta on the PSN Store so thought I'd give it a go. Jesus christ what an awful game. Total nonsense it's like transformers on steroids. Having said that, the game looks and plays very well in terms of fluidity, just have zero interest with all the futuristic stuff.

I'd really wish Activision would have COD4 remastered as a separate purchase, their not getting a penny of me trying to bundle it together with this piece of shi.t game. Uninstalled after less than an hour playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Already deleted the beta.. Total rubbish..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

I only read a few comments now but I get the vibe already

Complete bull****, had a few games and it's just terrible they must have know to say they have the remastered one out also

They need to get rid off all this futuristic nonsense and go back to what they were good at

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Played the beta...

Lads, it's a map pack and a reskin. The cheek of Activision!

They really need to realise, people buy COD for MP, not single player (where the focus now seems to be).

Hopefully the poor sales figures become a wake up call for them.

Any idea if I can downgrade from the digital deluxe to the legacy ?? As i don't want the map packs I just want the re mastered game

• Advertisement

popsy09 wrote: »
    Any idea if I can downgrade from the digital deluxe to the legacy ?? As i don't want the map packs I just want the re mastered game

Digital or in a shop?

Digital or in a shop?

Digital

popsy09 wrote: »
    Digital

Get onto Sony. I'm sure it's possible.

Tried sending an email and its says we are having trouble at the moment try again later

And the phone number won't work either as they are closed Sundays

Typical

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭DylanAFC

Game is terrible, maps are the worst maps in cod history, think I'm gonna give this a skip.

• Advertisement

Lads thought the graphics didn't look great but went into options and turned off Motion Blur and put Grain option down to zero and much better looking graphics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Just played a bit there. Seems sniper no scoping is now a thing. happened more times in an hour than in 25 days of black ops 3.
    Enjoying it all right dont know if it will keep me interested as long as blops3 did. prob play it a bit and then mainly remastered.

Not mad about the map design either. seem to get flanked/shot in the back side a lot. subs seem to be the way to go on the beta maps allthough the ttk seems to drop of a cliff at range ( possibly a good thing make ARs more important for long range)

heroics wrote: »
    Just played a bit there. Seems sniper no scoping is now a thing. happened more times in an hour than in 25 days of black ops 3.
    Enjoying it all right dont know if it will keep me interested as long as blops3 did. prob play it a bit and then mainly remastered.

Not mad about the map design either. seem to get flanked/shot in the back side a lot. subs seem to be the way to go on the beta maps allthough the ttk seems to drop of a cliff at range ( possibly a good thing make ARs more important for long range)

I really dislike the space station map.

Maps haven't been good since MW3 IMO. They are just mazes and too cluttered nowadays.

Played the demo a little bit. It's very average. People jumping everywhere isn't fun to me. I'm undecided about whether I'll bother getting the game for MW. Which, in itself is ridiculous that you can only buy in a bundle with IW.

Beta weekend 2 will be open to all PS4 players no code needed!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭SkinnyBuddha

Beta weekend 2 will be open to all PS4 players no code needed!

can it be pre-loadded ? or do you have to wait till then ?

can it be pre-loadded ? or do you have to wait till then ?

Yes anyone interested in playing the beta can download it from 11PST today! Just search for the word Beta in the PlayStation store and it will bring it up! You should be able to begin downloading it now!

I got a beta code for XB1. Submitted it through their website and have heard nothing since. Will they email me a code to use on XB1 or will it just appear in the ready to download section on my console closer to the weekend?

Not sure about the game yet but just a few thoughts.

The maps are ok. Space station is garbage. Others I have played could be good but need more time.

The variants are overpowered. you come up against the same gun but because they are using a better version you get melted. depending on the rate you earn salvage when it launches this could be a deal breaker for me. glad I didn't preorder.

Rigs don't bother me and I like that its a little slower paced than black ops 3 even tho I really enjoyed black ops .

Ill play the beta again this weekend and decided if ill buy it but will try and get it for cheep , like in supervalue last year for 50quid. Could just stick with overwatch and try titanfall if next weekend goes badly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭finglashoop

How do you get beta on xbox one 1?

Still nothing since submitting my beta code through their website. When I sign in on their site it says I have been registered but not sure what to do next.

How do you get beta on xbox one 1?

I pre ordered through Amazon. They sent me a code a day or two later and then I cancelled the order.

5 minutes after posting, got an email with my beta code. Downloading now for tomorrow.

Big patch on PS4 and Xbox one beta is back live right now just had a game on Terminal remake!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Edit never mind I got one on Twitter
    19.33GB download wow will take a while before I get to play!

Does anyone have a spare Xbox One Beta code that can PM me please?

• Advertisement

Big patch on PS4 and Xbox one beta is back live right now just had a game on Terminal remake!

How big was the patch

Just tried out the snipers. They are a lot easier to use than I remember. Dbl positive every game.

Just tried out the snipers. They are a lot easier to use than I remember. Dbl positive every game.

To bloody easy they need to take the aim assist out of the game asap have it like Blops 3.

I have to admit I'm a big call of duty fan (bought everyone since Cod 4:mw) but after playing the beta I have to say this is the worst I've ever played!

So ****ing bad. Feels like it's geared towards 10 year olds!

was in a game of TDM earlier. We were getting hammered and all of a sudden started catching up. then realised the entire other team was trying to finish the game with 360 no scopes. just jumped off the map.

Played terminal a good bit. snipers dominate the map completely. they are just too easy to use. I am a brutal sniper in most of the other CODs and they are my least used weapons and rarely manage to stay positive with them. only get them gold/diamond then never use them again (except P-06 still enjoy using that one) Id say based on todays games my K/D with snipers would be ~2.0. They need to be toned down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,674 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

I have to admit I'm a big call of duty fan (bought everyone since Cod 4:mw) but after playing the beta I have to say this is the worst I've ever played!

So ****ing bad. Feels like it's geared towards 10 year olds!

Thanks for that. It's 100% now that I won't be buying Infinite ****fare. I knew it was going to be absolutely atrocious in the first place :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭finglashoop

I only recently got into black ops one and i dont think id play that game if it was free.. ive had a quick game of the beta and it felt very clunky. Ive heard good things about the remaster though.

was in a game of TDM earlier. We were getting hammered and all of a sudden started catching up. then realised the entire other team was trying to finish the game with 360 no scopes. just jumped off the map.

Played terminal a good bit. snipers dominate the map completely. they are just too easy to use. I am a brutal sniper in most of the other CODs and they are my least used weapons and rarely manage to stay positive with them. only get them gold/diamond then never use them again (except P-06 still enjoy using that one) Id say based on todays games my K/D with snipers would be ~2.0. They need to be toned down

Jeez we ran into that team a couple of nights ago they had a clan tag up and were hammering us on tdm they got to around 96 and we were 52 but we came back to 99 but they were all doing those 360 snipes for the kill cam in the end the winning kill for them was just a normal snipe!

Frontier is up there with the worst maps I've ever played. Where exactly do you go in it? It's just a maze and you end up being shot in the back or shooting someone else in the back a lot.

• Advertisement

Frontier is up there with the worst maps I've ever played. Where exactly do you go in it? It's just a maze and you end up being shot in the back or shooting someone else in the back a lot.

Ya frontier is garbage. I was playing the new tdm mode where you have a Base and I was still getting shot in the back. All the maps i have played are too small imo.

I'll play some more tonight and tomorrow but if it doesn't click then I won't buy it. Glad I got a code off here and didn't have to preorder

Advertisement