Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your application has been upheld by our Credit Control team and cannot be progressed

Options
  • 30-03-2016 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Applied for broadband-only yesterday.
    Gave all the details, as asked.

Received an email today:

Hi,
    Thank you for your recent request for service from eir.
    Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with service at this time as your application has been upheld by our Credit Control team and cannot be progressed further.
    If you have any queries in relation to this, please apply in writing to: eir Credit VettingUnit BWest Cork Technology ParkClonakiltyCo. Cork
    Please include the following information in your enquiry:• Your name• Your address • Landline number• Date when the application was made online (29/03/2016)
    We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Well...im no going to write a letter.
    I have two accounts,up to date wih you:
    1 x Freephone 1800 number
    3 x mobile numbers

Cant explain the reason, can you ?!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

rolion wrote: »
    Hello,

Received an email today:

Hi,
    Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with service at this time as your application has been upheld by our Credit Control team and cannot be progressed further.
    If you have any queries in relation to this, please apply in writing to: eir Credit VettingUnit BWest Cork Technology ParkClonakiltyCo. Cork
    Please include the following information in your enquiry:• Your name• Your address • Landline number• Date when the application was made online (29/03/2016)

3 x mobile numbers

Hi rolion,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear this, I'm afraid due to data protection reasons you would need to contact the credit vetting team directly for clarification on this. Once they have received your letter they will be back to you within 3 working days.

Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Reorder a package with LANDLINE PHONE SERVICE . Refusal to provide a service will be a breach of eircoms Universal Service Obligation.  

Hello,

Received an email today:

Hi,

3 x mobile numbers

Can you PM me your details  rolion and I will also have this flagged.

Pamela 

Reorder a package with LANDLINE PHONE SERVICE . Refusal to provide a service will be a breach of eircoms Universal Service Obligation.  
    That is correct  Grab All Association :)

- Pamela 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Monday Morning,

Apparently, if I ask one and same question 3 people in some organisation I get 3 different answers.
    Obviously, I will pick the one it suit me.

Installation scheduled for this week.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Monday Morning,

Apparently, if I ask one and same question 3 people in some organisation I get 3 different answers.
    Obviously, I will pick the one it suit me.

Installation scheduled for this week.

Thanks.
    No problem  rolionGlad to hear you finally got an order placed. :)

Pamela 

Advertisement