Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Other Charges

Options
  • 30-03-2016 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭

Hi

On my last bill there was a charge of €18.47 under the heading of cost of work.

I rang and queried this and was told that I would be called back. No call back received.

I rang again and waited over 20mins on the phone, I did get an attempted call back but we were cut off and I wasnt called back again.

Could you please advise me what this charge is for ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Shelflife wrote: »
    Hi

On my last bill there was a charge of €18.47 under the heading of cost of work.

I rang and queried this and was told that I would be called back. No call back received.

I rang again and waited over 20mins on the phone, I did get an attempted call back but we were cut off and I wasnt called back again.

Could you please advise me what this charge is for ?
    Hi  Shelflife :)

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear this, Can you PM me the account number and I'll check this?

Pamela 

Advertisement