Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROOM URGENTLY NEEDED!

• 30-03-2016 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My partner is starting a 6 month internship with SAP on the 7th of June, he needs a room to stay in for the duration, needs to be close to the city west area as he does not drive. We haven't got the money to pay 250 a week in a private accommodation, he just needs a place to put his head down, any help would be appreciated, thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

My partner is starting a 6 month internship with SAP on the 7th of June, he needs a room to stay in for the duration, needs to be close to the city west area as he does not drive. We haven't got the money to pay 250 a week in a private accommodation, he just needs a place to put his head down, any help would be appreciated, thank you :)

If you are sure there is no room shares available for that price in the Citywest area or along the Luas line that serves Citywest having checked Daft or myHome.ie, then maybe try Airbnb. I know some hosts offer rooms for as cheap as 20 euro a night outside weekends in less popular areas and maybe able to offer a 5 night deal if your partner only needs Mon to Fri accommodation.

PS have you actually checked daft.ie? I just quickly put Citywest in and all propoerties with rooms to share were quoting 400 to 600 a month (that's less than 150 a week which is much less than 250 a week.

http://www.daft.ie/dublin/rooms-to-share/citywest/?s%5Broom_type%5D=either&s%5Badvanced%5D=1&s%5Bgender%5D=on&searchSource=sharing

Advertisement