Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recommend a painter in Cork

• 30-03-2016 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hi, can someone recommend a good, reasonable painter in Cork city? I live in Douglas so presumably someone in that region that would pop out to give a quote. Any help or recommendations much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭etoughguy

I have used tradesmen.ie in the past a few times, put in the details of the job and interested guys text or ring you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

I can highly recommend a guy (John Cooney based out in Middleton). We got two recommendations for him and so far so good. Really nice man, very thorough and is keeping to his timeline. I can PM you the contact number if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

Got a great painter recently from Ballyvolane to do our whole house. Most reasonable quote by miles (some of the prices we were quoted we'd need a mortgage to pay them!!) Very tasty and clean too, putting everything back where he found it and a lovely man too, very obliging. We were very impressed. Got him through word of mouth and were delighted with him. If you want his number PM me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭goochy

Very tasty???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

Ml Lenihen, just don't be in a hurry. Has a lot of contract maintainence and has to vanish at a moments notice. Otherwise can't fault him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

goochy wrote: »
    Very tasty???

:D Does a tasty job sorry, as in nice and neat. Must be a country saying! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Frog Song wrote: »
    :D Does a tasty job sorry, as in nice and neat. Must be a country saying! :pac:

Damn.
    200_s.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ebowdia

Thinking about getting some rooms painted done also, anyone use Perfect Home painters in Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Friends of mine recently used Brush Strokes & they were happy with the work.
    http://www.brush-strokes-painting.com/

Advertisement