Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy 500ml to 1l eliquid

Options
  • 30-03-2016 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows where to buy eliquid in large 500ml to 1l bottles. Not looking at the DIY stuff just pre-made custard/strawberry/milk flavour etc preferrably in high VG.

Seeing as our EU overlords wont let us buy anything over 30ml odd anyone know any good US or Asian suppliers who can ship to Ireland relatively quickly. I'm in prepping mode so looking for a good stash. Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Www.oohlalaeliquidswholesale.com

I can't post a link here but try it you might find what your after.

You could also email Cloudhouse Vapor, they might mix it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

Thanks guys. While checking out oohlalaeliquidswholesale and Cloudhouse Vapor I spotted the Mountain Baker brand and searching that on youtube comments linked me off to Oasis Vape. Might give these guys a try. They do a 40% off code for reddit users reddit40reddit on Tuesdays only (I tried it today Wednesday and it doesn't work so I'll wait till next Tuesday.

All in I can get 4x240ml bottles, so 960ml pre-made for around €110 including the shipping which sounds awesome so long as its not flavoured poison. Hoping customs dont add to the bill.

Heres the link http://oasisvape.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I ordered some juices from Cloudhouse in the past. The MBV stuff requires steeping, just like any DIY juices. This shouldn't be hard with such a large amount :D If you are ordering there, do opt for extra flavour shots, because otherwise they tend to mix them a tad weak, IMO at least.

For about 60 euro you could mix roughly 1200ml juice with a 15 per cent flavour and it's really not that difficult.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭london.irish

TBD Liquids do large bottles, would recommend the nana custard and dragons milk, top quality juice, made and shipped from Cali, takes a few weeks to arrive though :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭arrowloopboy

picknmix vapour in wexford do large quantities ,contact them.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Bargainvapour sells anything up to 8 litres at 70mg and they're in Ireland.

Advertisement