Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TTC Could i be pregnant HELP

Options
  • 30-03-2016 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Ok so I will give you a bit of background i Have pcos and im overweight by couple stone. Iv recently lost 2 stone (Again)
    It took us around 4 years of on/off trying to concieve with my Son. Since i was a teen my periods rarely came like maybe once or twice a year if i was lucky enough. Now since i have been eating alot of wholefoods and not processed my periods have been coming around every 28-34 days. (which is amazing for me ) I am day 38 today. for over a week now i have been soo tired , breaking out in spots bigtime, My boobs have been really heavy for the last week and now since yesterday my nipples have gotten hard and sensitive. I have took a tesco pregnancy test and a cheapie dealz pound shop test and both have been negative.
    Just wondering what people think do yous think i could still be pregnant? The last day we had sex was not monday but monday before so that was 21st march and we dtd regurally from my last period till then.. Im so impatient i wish a pregnancy test would come up positive or my period comes so we can start the month again haha..

Thanks for reading. This TTC is driving me crazy

Advertisement