Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which TV is the Best Offer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

For better customer service, I'd opt for the one from Argos. For better TV, I'd go for the JVC, simply because it has 2 HDMI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

For better customer service, I'd opt for the one from Argos. For better TV, I'd go for the JVC, simply because it has 2 HDMI.

They both have two HDMI outputs.

Price wise the one from Argos seems to be good value where as the one from Currys is usually that price.
    As Mountjoy Mugger said Argos are much easier to deal with service wise, I'd go with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Either, really. They're much the same and would be more or less the same quality with regards picture/build/etc.

I would take the JVC as it has 2 HDMI, only one on the Toshiba which is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,204 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

The JVC would be better for gaming due to the refresh rate afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭James Delaney

Better 2get tv with 3HDMIs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement