If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer Service

Options
  • 30-03-2016 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Hi

Just want to compliment Richersounds especially Stephen.
    I have used Richersounds a number of times without any problems in the past.
    I was was unfortunate to have a problem from he start with a 50inch  4k TV that I recently purchased.
    I contacted Richersounds and they agreed with me that the TV was not fit for purchase with out any efford to side step the issue. After dealing with other retailers in the past when problems occured this was very refreshing.

I have always recommended Richersounds to famiy and friends and certainly will in the future.

Thank you

Pat

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I'd like to echo this. 

Bought a new tv. Very prompt response on here. Ordered over the phone on Saturday and arrived today. 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys.

Thanks for the kind words.

Its always good to hear when we get it right :D

We do try our best to give top service.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

I have to agree also there customer service and their knowledge/advice is excellent on any dealings I had with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jspuds

I would also like to add my agreement to this, in my opinion they have best customer service of any retailer that I deal with and that's why I'm a repeat customer.

barry75 wrote: »
    I have to agree also there customer service and their knowledge/advice is excellent on any dealings I had with them.
    jspuds wrote: »
    I would also like to add my agreement to this, in my opinion they have best customer service of any retailer that I deal with and that's why I'm a repeat customer.
    Glad we can be of help :D

We are feeling the love today here on boards :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Couldn't have said it any better myself...

eddiem74 wrote: »

Couldn't have said it any better myself...
    :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.