Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Valuation for a Bank

Options
  • 30-03-2016 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Am I right in saying you do not need to include an OS map with a Valuation Report for a mortgage for a bank - if the property is in an estate?

Bank in question is AIB - I'm curious if other banks require one?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

justagirl wrote: »
    Am I right in saying you do not need to include an OS map with a Valuation Report for a mortgage for a bank - if the property is in an estate?

Bank in question is AIB - I'm curious if other banks require one?

Thanks!

All we did was send away the actual valuation report from the estate agent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭justagirl

Millem wrote: »
    All we did was send away the actual valuation report from the estate agent :)

Thanks Millem :) do you mind me asking what bank that was to?

Reason I'm asking AIB have on their form to include OS Map but i've been told its not needed as house is in estate. I'm just trying to see what the general consensus is on OS Map requirement for mortgage valuation reports :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

justagirl wrote: »
    Thanks Millem :) do you mind me asking what bank that was to?

Reason I'm asking AIB have on their form to include OS Map but i've been told its not needed as house is in estate. I'm just trying to see what the general consensus is on OS Map requirement for mortgage valuation reports :)

Aib

Advertisement