Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey Lads, For Those of You Who Ordered PC Parts From Mindfactory.de, How Does the...

Options
  • 30-03-2016 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Address Form Work? I don't get it, I'm bloody stumped. It uses a German Address system with odd, seperate city postcodes. Do I just put in my eircode or not use an account and go straight to PayPal?

(Sorry if this is an ill-fitting post, it's my first, and I wasn't sure if I could get the info anywhere but here.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

This is how I filled out the address form when I ordered a few months ago

2qm3wwo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

jamescd wrote: »
    This is how I filled out the address form when I ordered a few months ago

2qm3wwo.jpg

Were it says Postleitzahl / Ort = Postal code so your eircode / place so Dublin then stabe / Nr = Street / Number

Firma/Zusatz = Additional company + Postnummer = Post number [but you can leave those blank]

If the address looks weird to you and you are worried it won't get sent to the correct address from Germany don't worry trust me the dude that picks the box up in UPS or whatever and has the job of putting it into the cage will now exactly were its for. When it gets to England it will be on a pallet marked Ireland and then when it gets to Ireland the eircode will tell it where it has to go.

Advertisement