Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hag Night Help

• 30-03-2016 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi

My friend has been asked to be best man for our friend's wedding. It's a gay wedding and the groom has asked him to throw him a hag night (men and women invited). He's being a typical bloke and ran to the first woman he could find for help.... me!

Here's the brief: Groom is not particularly into "camp culture" (his words!) so won't like the idea of drag or pink feather boas. He doesn't want a stripper or anything like that. He's just looking for a really good night out with all his friends.

We're pretty much sorted on what we're doing (activity, meal, night out) but are looking for ideas on how to turn it from a night out with friends into a hag do. Do we dress him up? Do we play games? Do we do willy straws and L plates? Neither of us has been to a hag before and are a bit lost as to the "do's and don't's"

Any help at all would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,249 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Does he have any unusual or niche or similar interests that might be expandable to something that you can spend a day+night on? I've to organise a hag for a mixed-sex wedding where neither wants the traditional hen and stag and both are in to whiskey so we're doing distillery tours (in Scotland - there's not many here yet) ending with one that actually has a proper late bar etc.

L plates and willy straws are likely to fall under camp culture despite traditionally being used for hen nights!

Advertisement