Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remarketing Campaigns for Search (for a dummy!)

• 30-03-2016 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

A question on this, which someone might be able to answer.

Looking at creating a remarketing list for a search campaign, and want to trial it on a few adgroups.

Lists are already created, so it’s just a case of possibly tweaking these and adding them to adgroups.

A Google rep suggested creating a new remarketing campaign and using different keywords (so not the same ones that would be in the other regular campaigns)

So, I’m looking at long tail question/research related keywords. These wouldn’t be in the regular campaign as of yet.

Is this the right thing to be doing? Or can I target the same keywords but with different ads?

e.g. a new remarketing campaign using some of the same non converting keywords but with a different ad?

Could or should I add a remarketing list to an existing adgroup in a campaign? (To me this would not seem like a good idea?)

I'm only on about search campaigns as well here.

Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

If Google are willing to help you set it all up I'd go with their advice. They've been helping our team over the last few months and it's been very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I'll give em a bell, and see what they say...

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭edward2222

It would be great if you can share to us the updates on how did it go :)

Advertisement