Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

cost of courier Limerick to Arklow

• 30-03-2016 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Hi all I know this is probably the wrong category but I couldn't find anywhere more suitable. Has anyone got any experience or any ideas of how much it would cost to courier/deliver a piece of furniture from Limerick to Arklow. It's a vinyl record stand made from metal tubing with a wooden top roughly 6foot x 2foot and 4foot high. Wouldn't be too heavy maybe 10 to 15 kg. Any thoughts on rough ballpark figures? I genuinely don't know if it would be 25 or 250 euro. Have tried Google and requested a few quotes but will have to wait on the emails back

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 BattleReady

It's a fairly awkward size really and to big for parcel delivery. Try ParcelDirect the have a pallet service also.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭leonffrench

Will try that thanks for reply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

My brother recently sent his bike (and some other bits) via Fastway to the UK. Thought it was going to be at least 80 based on the weight and size of the box but went to the depot and it was only 25. Might be worth calling to the depot with it to see what they say?

Advertisement