Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock En Seine 2016

Options
  • 31-03-2016 1:03am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭

190269-festival-rock-en-seine-2016-a-saint-cloud-dates-programmation-et-reservations-3.jpg

Anyone ever go? Thoughts about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nobby grande

Yes I was there in 05 to see Pixies and Arcade Fire. It is a beautiful public park in St Cloud. Easy to get to, very cheap, great atmosphere and being France it is a welcome festival expierinece compared to some of the recent Irish ones.

I highly recommend it, especially seeing this years line up. I'm now tempted myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

was there in 2010....only for the day. It was cheap as chips and it was a decent line up. There was only three stage. Nice crowd compared to irish crowd. easy to get in and out of

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

I've been the last 2 years and love it. It's a quite chilled out festival with no real drunken hassle. Maybe more of a day tripper vibe to it compared to the likes of EP.

There's 4 stages in total now. They are staggered so two stages are playing at any one time. Tickets are cheap as chips, get to and from the park via metro so can easily stay in a nice hotel and do some sightseeing everyday before going to the festival.

I'm not sold on the lineup so far this year, not sure if I'm gonna go. Last year they added at least 1 headliner and one subheadliner in their second announcement so gonna wait and see that before I decide.

If you's any questions just shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭gambit83

was there last year, would echo the above posts and would definitely recommend it

Advertisement