Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving test success!

• 31-03-2016 1:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 63 ✭✭

Passed today on my first try in Woodview Limerick.
    2 grade 1s and 3 grade 2s

Key to this is not to panic. Keep calm and carry on regardless of what happened a few moments ago.

A second key is to have a good instructor to start with, and all the thanks goes to Des Bannon. He got me from zero driving experience to passing the test on the first attempt. Ofcourse driving outside of the lessons helped as well.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

Key to this is not to panic. Keep calm and carry on regardless of what happened a few moments ago.

A second key is to have a good instructor to start with, and all the thanks goes to Des Bannon. He got me from zero driving experience to passing the test on the first attempt. Ofcourse driving outside of the lessons helped as well.
    Congratulations, the ability to be able drive helps too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Well done! Nice to get it first time too. Keep the good newly learned habits now... no phone to the ear while driving, or putting on the indicators when half-way through the turn and...... I could go on and on but I don't want to rain on your parade - take it handy :) Drive safe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭goochy

the fact you got it first time , suggests youre a guy. lol

Advertisement