Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Elverys prices drop after buy 1 get 1 1/2 price ends?

Options
  • 31-03-2016 3:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi guys,

There are a few things I'd really like from Elverys but I'm a bit strapped atm. They have a buy 1 get 1 half price sale on now and I'm just wondering if any regular Elverys shoppers know whether the overall prices will drop after the sale ends as is often the case for sales like these (Claire's being especially bad)?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Hi guys,

There are a few things I'd really like from Elverys but I'm a bit strapped atm. They have a buy 1 get 1 half price sale on now and I'm just wondering if any regular Elverys shoppers know whether the overall prices will drop after the sale ends as is often the case for sales like these (Claire's being especially bad)?

Cheers!

There is always some discount code floating around for elverys that you can use if buying on line. Might be of some help though I know it does not answer your question

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭Soarer

Think there's a code ELV1916 that gives 19.16% off things.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Three customers also get a 20% discount via Three Plus.

Advertisement