Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying tickets using PayPal

Options
  • 31-03-2016 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hi,

i went on donedeal to look for electric picnic tickets, found a lad selling two, he said if i paid for them using PayPal he would then send them using registered post,

Is this safe enough?
    if i send the money whats stopping him from just keeping the cash and the tickets?

Sorry if im coming across a little thick but have only ever used PayPal to buy stuff off retail sites,

Thanks for any replies

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Hi,

i went on donedeal to look for electric picnic tickets, found a lad selling two, he said if i paid for them using PayPal he would then send them using registered post,

Is this safe enough?
    if i send the money whats stopping him from just keeping the cash and the tickets?

Sorry if im coming across a little thick but have only ever used PayPal to buy stuff off retail sites,

Thanks for any replies
    You have no safety net really

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Use toutless, and wait a while before looking for EP tickets

Advertisement