Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Mobile

Options
  • 31-03-2016 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi, I was looking for upgrade on one of my mobile phones that I have with your business plan. Upgrade was in May 2nd, no budge. When I inquired about this about 2-3 months ago I was told that it could be brought forward to March or April. So why have I been told one thing today and another a couple of months ago, the phone has been acting up the last few months so when I was told initially that my upgrade could be pushed forward a month or 2 I was happy enough with that, now I'm told something completely different, there's no budge on my upgrade.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

BPH wrote: »
    Hi, I was looking for upgrade on one of my mobile phones that I have with your business plan. Upgrade was in May 2nd, no budge. When I inquired about this about 2-3 months ago I was told that it could be brought forward to March or April. So why have I been told one thing today and another a couple of months ago, the phone has been acting up the last few months so when I was told initially that my upgrade could be pushed forward a month or 2 I was happy enough with that, now I'm told something completely different, there's no budge on my upgrade.
    Hi  BPH,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your handset, I understand this must be quite frustrating for you.

Can you PM me your mobile number and pin and I'll check this with the eir Mobile business team?

Pamela 

Advertisement