Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for advice/help - Water Cooling - Rigid tubing - Cork area

Options
  • 31-03-2016 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

Just ordered my new build, and I'm going for the Thermaltake Core X9 case.
    For this build currently I'm going for a closed look CPU watercooler, just because its easy, but further down the line this year, I'll create a full custom watercooling for this build, hence the X9 case :)

Now I've done multiple liquid builds, but I'm thinking of going for rigid tubing this time. Make things shiny and beautiful. But I've got no experience what so ever with rigid tubing, and from what I read and saw on the interwebz, it does involve a little bit more work. Its seems doable, but basically I'm looking for someone in or near enough Cork who might have some experience with rigid tubing, and is willing, when the time comes, to show me the ropes or at least get me started with some tips and tricks learned from experience.

Now its going to be later on this year, since the budget went into the hardware first this time, but anyone with experience, please reach out to me :)

Even if you know good sites/youtube channels etc that you could recommend. I did find some good resources, but it can never hurt to have a lot of information.

Thanks in advance,
    Michiel

Advertisement