Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your go to Classes :D

Options
  • 31-03-2016 11:50am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So what are your main got to classes with each of your Chars?

Mine:

Titan, I am always running the hammers unless its raid time, in that case I run a bubble and weapons/blessings :D
    Also playing IB and all is testament to this..... "Are they good hammers or bad hammers"........ Que me laughing and running around the place flinging my flaming hammers at anyone that wants to see them :P

Hunter I havent really used my hunter too much but I always like a good teather :D

Warlock I actually havent used my Warlock at all cos the little lad slevelled him up for me so I will be giving him a bash over the next few days :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Titan striker (lightning nades!)
    Warlock Voidwalker (I suck with storm caller)

I don't hunter in PvP - might be coincidence but i ALWAYS suck when I play as a hunter, too squishy, so I avoid using him. Would go nightstalker for shadestep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

jonnycivic wrote:
    So what are your main got to classes with each of your Chars?

Mine:

...I read this much, and knew all the rest of it! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Titan striker (lightning nades!)
    Warlock Voidwalker (I suck with storm caller)

I don't really like the titan class but of all it's subclasses I go for striker (defender for raids).
    Voidwalker for the warlock. I love me scatter grenades, blinking & nova bombing door frames, pillars - in fact any type of cover.
    Hunter is a weird one as I like all 3 subclasses, but at the moment it is nightstalker - wombo combo & shadestep.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Titan
    Raid:
    Statues up to and including Totems = Hammer Time
    Warpriest: Depends on how many other Titans. If only two of us, Defender with Blessings/Weapons. If there are 3 Titans and the other two are Defender, I'll stick with Hammers (Multiple Sunspots on Warpriest does some nice Damage)
    Golgoroth to Oryx = Defender

PVP:
    Striker. Lightening Grenades and Heavy denying FoH.

Hunter
    Raid:
    Nightstalker. Only viable subclass for the raid. Tethers are Golden for it.

PVP:
    Nightstalker is FOTM for me. Supressing supers = :D (still have to time it properly as it takes a couple seconds to supress.

Warlock
    Raid:
    Statues up to and including Warpriest = Voidwalker for Nova Bomb
    Golgoroth to Oryx = Stormcaller for Add control

PVP:
    Stormcaller. For a VERY specific reason. If you know what I mean, you know what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Titan - Defender (mainly because my first exotic was the Helm of St 14 and bubbles are great)
    Warlock - Sunsinger
    Hunter - Blade Dancer

Lot of it is situational but those would be my three main.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Only ever used the titan tbh and keep him on sunbreaker. I'm too lazy to level up the other classes. Plus my main PVP strategy is to melee as many people as possible before dying. doesn't work out too bad. Sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

DrumSteve wrote:
    Only ever used the titan tbh and keep him on sunbreaker. I'm too lazy to level up the other classes. Plus my main PVP strategy is to melee as many people as possible before dying. doesn't work out too bad. Sometimes.

JCD only complained last night of his Titan with his tiny arms!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

PetKing wrote: »
    ...I read this much, and knew all the rest of it! :p

Ah now i have my lightlevel up I will start messing around with the others a bit more to see how they do :P

All about that PVP

Titan
    Striker, been having so much fun with lightning grenades lately.
    Defender, sometimes my bubble game is strong.

Warlock
    Voidwalker, got back into the swing of things with blink last night, Nova Bomb orgasms were had.
    Sunsinger, sometimes I just really want to use fusion grenades. There is something so pleasing about sticking a guy with them.

Hunter
    No idea. Will be playing more with my Hunter over the next while, and figure out what I like.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Great guide for Stormcaller build:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/CruciblePlaybook/comments/43p58l/complete_guide_toall_numbers_behind_the/

TLDR? Use Electrostatic Mind:
    Standard Tier5 INT Stormtrance charges in 4:00. With one ally nearby, that charge time drops to 3:18. With 2 nearby? 2:21. With 3 allies nearby? Drops to 1:50.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I am so getting on this after work and we are so going in as 6 stormcallers later haha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

PvP:
    Voidwalker
    Bladedancer
    Striker
    Stormcaller
    Sunbreaker
    Defender
    Sunsinger
    Nightstalker
    Gunslinger

PvE:
    Voidwalker
    Sunsinger
    Defender
    Nightstalker
    Stormcaller
    Sunbreaker
    Striker
    Bladedancer
    Gunslinger

• Registered Users Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

PVP:
    Sunsinger
    Voidwalker
    Bladedancer
    Striker
    Nightstalker
    Gunslinger
    Stormcaller
    Defender.

Used to be Gunslinger all of the time but Sunsinger is too OP atm.

PvE:
    Defender
    Nightstalker
    Sunsinger
    Bladedancer
    Voidwalker
    Gunslinger
    Hammer
    Striker

Top 3 are the only useful ones really, (unless you need invis for a specific task).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,350 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

What are these "Classes" you speak of?

Advertisement