Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Specials - is there a timeline or is it a case of "gone when there gone"?

Options
  • 31-03-2016 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread so apologies in advance.

Aldi were selling a Tap and Die set there some stage last month which I'm now looking for. But I think I may have left it too late? Can't see any in my local Aldi.

Do they send the items back to a warehouse after a certain amount of time or is it a case of when there gone there gone as they say?

If it was case of the latter I was thinking about visiting a few other stores in the off chance there was any left over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

It's always worth trying a few local stores and if you see a staffie on the floor, ask them if there's any chance of checking other stores in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Birdsong

I live near the Newlands Cross Aldi and have often come across specials that's which are long gone from other branches. Fonthill also worth a look

Advertisement