Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs for 70+ year olds where you can sing

Options
  • 31-03-2016 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

I have some relatives coming over from the UK for a few days and was wondering if there are any pubs in the city centre that I could bring them where there would be live music (50's, 60's, not trad music) where people can get up and sing?

They are in their 70's and are staying on O'Connell St so any pubs in that area that would be suitable?

I cant think of any pubs in the city centre that would cater for this type of music but maybe somebody here could help?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Lanigans hotel on Eden Quay do have that type band at weekends. Very lively and food served too with a reasonably priced pint until late. Free in. Ring them to find out what band's playing as it is varied.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

humberklog wrote: »
    Lanigans hotel on Eden Quay do have that type band at weekends. Very lively and food served too with a reasonably priced pint until late. Free in. Ring them to find out what band's playing as it is varied.

Brilliant. Will give them a buzz. Thanks for the info.

Advertisement