Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for Guitarist/Singer in Dublin to Jam

• 31-03-2016 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Looking to jam with fellow musician(s) to help improve skills and have a bit of fun, maybe record a few tracks, and open mic (If we are any good!).
    I've been playing acoustic guitar/singing a few years, I jam on and off with a buddy of mine but time restrains mean he can't meet as often.
    I enjoy playing many genres rock, pop, trad, folk , blues...
    Some of the songs we have jammed with are from artists include rolling stones, neil young, bob dylan, white stripes,RHCP....
    I'm based in Portmarnock, but can travel
    If you play guitar preferably acoustic, and also sing try out some harmonies get in touch
    Im 29. Also interested in writing original material

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Murpz23

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

Murpz23 wrote: »
    Bump

Hey man, how are you?
    I'm a vocalist and based in Dublin, this sounds like something interesting. Send me a PM if you want to jam. I have my mic& stand (+recording mixer interface) but no audio monitors, just to let you know. Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SamOC

Hello gents, I hope I'm not too late!

I play acoustic guitar, electric guitar and I sing. I have a lot of my own material and a good few songs, too. Living in the city centre! If you're interested, drop me a PM.

Thanks!

Advertisement