Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitarist Wanted - GENRE: Contemporary Folk!

• 31-03-2016 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

I am looking to add another guitarist to my current line-up.
    I am a singer/songwriter and the genre is Contemporary Folk. I have 2 other musicians on board (Percussion, guitars, bass) and I play guitar myself.

I have an album ready to be released which will be in or around mid-summer/early autumn. Based in Dublin city centre.
    Influences include The Pogues, Billy Bragg, Damien Dempsey, The Fureys, The Waterboys (Mike Scott) and more

Please drop me a PM if interested and again, please have an interest in said genre.

Thanks a mill.
    L.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 BillyBudd33

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Biscuit232

Hi

26 year old male acoustic player. I have similar music taste. Would be interested in trying out. Please note i work monday to fri 9 to 5 if thats a problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭glord

hello could you send me a link to our music?

Bump

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Mc1996

Hi do you have an email

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭micko4

any links

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭squelly

do you respond to anyone or are you just a Bumper!

No, you probably wasted my time in some other post along the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭squelly

your the time waster. just make an assumption and blurt out some ****e

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Keep it civil.

Bump!

BillyBud33, bumping your thread every day is against forum rules. Please read the forum charter before posting again.

Well MOD you might find that I haven't been bumping it everyday. In fact it has been bumped 4 times due to either A, folk aren't reading the initial thread before asking questions and B, same time wasters may have wasted time in previous threads, or somewhere along the way.

Nothing to see here...

Thats the second time you've been uncivil and, from what I can see, you're not even entertaining any offers you're receiving. If you're going to dismiss people's interest on the assumption that they may at some point have wasted your time, this thread will go nowhere. As such, I'm closing it up. If you want to change your approach, you can come back and try again. If you do, please make an effort to keep your posts more in keeping with the spirit of the forum. Nothing to see here indeed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement